While most novice penis exercisers may be scared at the thought of using penis weights as a way to increase the length and girth of their penis, little do they know that (when done correctly) penis weights are a fantastic way to help increase the length and girth of your dick. This list of penis weights pros and cons should help you decide whether or not to risk the safety of your penis by buying specifically tailored weights for penises
- You Can Easily Log Your Results – Unlike with regular penis enlargement exercises, penis weights exercises can be done in a very controlled manor i.e. you can easily tell when your body is ready to increase resistance (like working out any other body part). Pro tip: Keep a journal and log your results there.
- Penis Weights Are Hands Free! – Once the penis weights are strapped on tight, you are free to use your hands for other tasks.
- Require Consistency – If you do not use your penis weights daily (perhaps every other day), you are likely to just get a stronger penis, NOT a longer/wider penis.
- Requires Privacy – Unless you think nobody on the subway will notice that you have a dumbbell hanging between your legs.
- There’s A Major Injury Risk – Penises are generally not programmed to perform these kinds of penis exercises, especially if you are a beginner!
All in all, whether or not penis weights will work for you will depend on the amount of work you are willing to put into using them. When used consistently and safely, your penis will grow and the results will end up becoming permanent. If you only use them whenever you feel like it, however, then the results you see will be minimal and you will be running the risk of injuring yourself.
In fact, if you do not take these things seriously and use them safely and consistently, the amount of risk you will undergo in order to learn firsthand, if they work will heavily outweigh the potential benefits. When done properly, penis weights can, and will, help increase the length and girth of your penis. However, your penis is made of a sponge-like tissue that expands with blood. Not only does your penis lack the proper amount of muscle in order for significant penis girth and length gains, but hanging heavy penis weights from it can cause serious, permanent damage to your dick.
When you decide to give them a try, make sure you learn everything that you possibly can about them and practice the proper techniques. After all, there’s no point in having a long, thick cock that just hangs there because you got lazy or decided to cut a few corners while you were working it out and inadvertently damaged the sensitive tissue that has the potential to bring you and your lovers so, so much pleasure and happiness.