With so many home penis enlargement techniques out there, it’s good to have a handy list so you can pick and choose the exercise that’s right for you or keep track of the ones that work best. Here are three more to help grow you dick by inches.
#3 “The Opposite Pull”
The Opposite pull is an exercise that might make you flinch a little just reading about it! However, make no mistake, as it’s very effective and will increase your size.
- With your right hand, grasp the tip of your flaccid phallus.
- Put your left hand on the beginning of your base.
- Then, as horrifying as it may sound, pull with both hands in opposite directions for 10 seconds at a time.
- You should feel the stretching inside of your shaft.
- You can take a short break and then repeat.
Do this for 5 minutes a day.
Advice: Don’t continue if you feel any pain or discomfort. What is more, don’t do this without proper and detailed guidance by enhancement experts.
#2 “The Kegels”
It’s common knowledge that Kegel exercises are beneficial to women´s health in a variety of ways. However, very few men know that you can make your dick larger just by maintaining more control over the erection itself!
- Identify and locate your Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle by trying a method of stopping your urine flow naturally.
- Once found, you will need to start contracting the PC muscle daily around 20-30 times.
- Once you master these, you should go for more contractions per day and session.
Advice: Eventually, you’ll be able to not only feel, but to control the muscle itself!
#1 “The Jelqing Method”
Before starting with the sixth workout on this list make sure that you’re already at least semi-erect.
If you do this technique in a flaccid state, you will achieve no gains while doing this with complete boner will result in some tissue and nerve damage!
- Lubricate yourself a lot (use oil based lube).
- With your right hand make an OK sign and grasp the base of your little buddy.
- Then “massage” your phallus by pulling your right hand slowly outwards from your base up to its head (pay attention to not jelq your glans as you may lose sensation in it).
- Switch your hands and repeat the movement. The benefit of doing this is that you’re trapping and pushing blood from your base to the glans and in that way enlarging the whole size of your shaft.
- You can repeat it as much as you please, but I would not go into extreme and recommend stopping as soon as you start to feel any discomfort.
Advice: As a beginner, consider a lower number of repetitions and then increase this amount gradually in one session.